- » 14:32 Raja Natwarlal weekend box office report
- » 14:24 Aditya Chopra is having hush hush marketing meetings on Daawat-e-Ishq
- » 14:17 “I tried everything from heroine to cocaine” Sanjay Dutt!
- » 14:14 Priyanka Chopra snapped at Mary Kom screening
- » 13:53 It is work before Deepika for Ranveer Singh!
- » 13:53 Salman goes out of his way to help Katrina Kaif!
- » 12:22 Sonakshi Sinha and Arjun Kapoor snapped at PVR
- » 12:00 Review – Kaagaz Ke Phool:The Original Screenplay
- » 11:56 Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor’s Shandaar takes off!
- » 11:40 Sonakshi Sinha – Arjun and I were both akkdus
- » 11:33 Raja Natwarlal’s box office collections aren’t as good as reviews!
- » 11:20 Aamir Khan – Top stars are on Satyamev Jayate
- » 11:01 Amitabh Bachchan pays a visit to Lalbaug Ganesh with Abhishek and Aishwarya
- » 10:44 Exclusive Interview: Rani Mukherjee “A boy said something inappropriate”
- » 09:59 Trailer Launch Of Movie Khota Sikka
- » 09:59 Trailer Launch Of Movie Khota Sikka
- » 19:44 Work keeps Neil Nitin Mukesh away from Ganpati celebrations
- » 19:43 Dia Mirza remembers her ‘Kabaddi’ days
- » 19:43 Amitabh Bachchan’s fever leads to shoot cancellation
- » 19:42 After threat, Boman Irani gets police protection
- » 19:33 Ram Gopal Varma booked for tweets on Lord Ganesh
- » 19:33 ‘ABCD 2′ an ode to Indian dancers: Varun Dhawan
- » 18:12 Bachchans visit Lalbaug for Ganesh festival
- » 18:11 Priyanka Chopra polishing her bartending skills
- » 18:09 ‘Raja Natwarlal’ crawls at box office
- » 18:08 Imam Siddique wishes to direct ‘Bhagwan of Bollywood’ with Amitabh Bachchan
- » 18:07 ‘Finding Fanny’ has a brilliant script: Dimple Kapadia (Interview)
- » 09:30 Is Bollywood biased towards the men?
- » 06:56 Motherhood made Kim go less on make-up
- » 06:30 What makes Deepika Padukone the queen of hearts
- » 17:06 Tom Alter brings Sahir back to life in bravura performance
- » 14:24 INTV With Director Sameer Iqbal Patel For Movie Hotel Beautifool
- » 14:11 Ranbir Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan at Indian Super League press meet
- » 14:03 Rani Mukerji at Lalbaug Ka Raja
- » 13:56 Abhay Deol, Shriya Saran and Preeti Desai at Bare In Black event
- » 13:03 Bollywood Celebs celebrates Ganapathi Pooja
- » 12:41 Shah Rukh Khan chosen by Interpol Ambassador
- » 12:25 Abhishek Bachchan and Bipasha Basu at Pro Kabbadi league Semi FInals
- » 11:28 Suzanne Khan graces Fempowerment Awards 2014
- » 11:23 Akshay Kumar in Ghalib Danger?
- » 11:10 Imran Khan and Avantika Malik snapped outside Nido
- » 10:25 Shraddha Kapoor launched Filmfare Magazine cover
- » 10:22 Priyanka Chopra -”No other actor could have played Mary Kom perfectly”
Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh who has become a lucky charm for most of the Bollywood films is coming up with a couple of new songs for his own album.Aug 21 2014 / No comment / Read More »
Akshay Kumar and Tamannaah Bhatia support YODA’s Charity exhibition to promote their upcoming film ENTERTAINMENT in Mumbai on Saturday, 2nd August, organised by Varsha Taurani! Akshay donates Rs. 3,60,000 to YODA! Starring Akshay Kumar and a gorgeous Golden Retriever who plays the title role in Entertainment, this year’s August release by Tips Industries doesn’t just promise to be a mega entertainer, but is also contributing to the cause of our loyal furry friends! An event full of fashion, fun and lots of love, the 2nd Shop with Heart sale presented one the wardrobe of the stars from Entertainment (Akshay Kumar, Tamannaah, Sonu Sood, Krushna Abhishek & Prakash Raaj) along with personal pieces from Akshay Kumar, the lovely Twinkle Khanna, and Varsha and Ramesh Taurani. Akshay and Tamannah were most clearly the star of the show at this exhibition! They both arrived on time as usual, and spoke about their warm association with YODA and connection to Entertainment! The highlight of the event was Akshay bought a Burberry jacket from the exhibition for Rs.Aug 4 2014 / No comment / Read More »
Music Industry celebs at the Day 1 of Khazana – Festival of Ghazals at Hotel Trident in Mumbai on Friday, August 1st, 2014.Aug 2 2014 / No comment / Read More »
YES FOUNDATION kicks off YES! i am the CHANGE panel discussion series on Media’s role as an Agent of Social Change YES FOUNDATION, the social development arm of YES BANK, India’s fourth largest private sector bank, will host a series of YES! i am the CHANGE panel discussions, highlighting the role and importance of media in generating awareness, creating engagement and driving social change. The first panel discussion held in Mumbai recently at the Nehru Centre on ‘Media as an Accelerator of Social Transformation’ featured eminent speakers including · Shabana Azmi (Veteran Actor) · Guneet Monga (Producer, The Lunch Box and Gangs of Wasseypur) · Vikramaditya Motwane (Director, Lootera and Udaan) · Bharat Patel ( Member, Governing Council, YES FOUNDATION and Former Chairman & Managing Director, Procter & Gamble, India) · Namita Vikas (Member, Governing Council, YES FOUNDATION and Senior President and Chief Sustainability Officer, YES BANK) The panel discussion was moderated by Shubha Srinivasan, Head, CSR Knowledge Centre, Tata Institute of Social Sciences.Jul 17 2014 / No comment / Read More »
The makers of ‘Khoobsurat’, featuring Sonam Kapoor, have released the first teaser poster of the film, with a tagline – THE ROYAL MIS-FIT. It sees the bottom half of a girl, donned in polka dot pants teamed with colorful sneakers and chunky accessories.Jul 11 2014 / No comment / Read More »
How have you reacted to the criticism that Humshakals has got? We have done well initially; and I hear the family audience and the children have liked the film so I hope it continuesJun 29 2014 / No comment / Read More »
Deepa Mehta is known for her realistic cinema and now shifting her focus towards family dramas, the filmmaker is all set to make an action packed film on love and family titled Inland .May 30 2014 / No comment / Read More »
After tasting immense success with his NGO ‘Being Human’, Salman Khan has now decided to go commercial with his next venture. Reports have it that he will be constructing a preview theatre and a shopping complex in BandraMay 30 2014 / No comment / Read More »